Sunday, March 20, 2011

"I Love Comment" button

Here are my free, custom "I Love Comment" buttons for your blogs. Many bloggers have a hard time finding custom, cute, comment buttons that can be added to the sidebar or posts of your blog. So I start off with an angel and rose style. I will be adding more custom "I Love Comments" buttons in the future. And also I am working on some "Welcome to my blog" buttons.
.

"I Love Comment" blog buttons are FREE to use but please no changing, altering, claiming as your own, etc....Also, please leave the links in the code in place. Just sign on to your blog, go to the Design > Page Element >, Add a Gadget > html/JAVAScript, copy and paste and you are done. Move the gadget anywhere you like. Enjoy.

Please leave a comment if you use my designs so I can stop by and check my own handy work. :)

BLOG TITLE




BLOG TITLE




BLOG TITLE




BLOG TITLE


No comments:

Post a Comment